Clean Energy Future in Ohio
CEF’s management has a 17-year history of successful participation in the Ohio open market, gas-fired, wholesale electricity generation business. By the end of 2017, CEF will have provided $4.5 billion of new private sector investment in Ohio to produce low-cost electricity. These Ohio projects include:
- Fremont Energy Center: 710 MW (operating), for more information click here.
- Oregon Clean Energy Center: 960 MW (in construction): Operating 2017
- Take a virtual tour of the Oregon Clean Energy Center:
- Lordstown Energy Center: 940 MW (in construction): Operating June 2018
- To read about CEF President, Bill Siderewicz, being honored by the Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber for the Lordstown Energy Center, click here.
- New! Trumbull Energy Center: 940 MW (advanced development): Operating May 2020.
- To read more about the Trumbull Energy Center, click here.
- To view project boards from a January 2017 presentation on the Trumbull Energy Center, click here.
- To read about the announcement, click here.
- To view the application to the Ohio Power Siting Board for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need, click here.
- To view the Economic and Fiscal Impacts for the Trumbull Energy Center, click here.
- New! Oregon Energy Center: 955 MW (advanced development): Operating June 2020
- To read more about the Oregon Energy Center, click here.
- *A complete list of Ohio gas-fired facilities can be found here. Get the latest news for “Lordstown Energy Center”